On the 12th December 2018 Google announced there will be changes to the criteria for Comparison Shopping Service (CSS) partners which take effect from 31st January 2019.
At Productcaster, we have already noticed that there is a shake-up in the market, with brands questioning whether their CSS partner will make the grade by the end of January. CSS partners in turn are trying to understand whether they should continue or seek alternative support for their existing clients, due to the ongoing costs in developing and maintaining their solution.
The key requirements that partners need to fulfil include the following:
- A Google CSS partner needs 100 merchants
- A premium CSS partner needs 500 merchants
- All partners need 50 merchants per country where shopping offers are displayed
As a leading Premium Google CSS partner, we are committed to maintaining our CSS partner status. Rest assured, we will not be disappearing as a CSS Premium Partner. We will continue to scale our solution with our dedicated CSS team supporting with onboarding, performance management and the development of our best in class CSS platform.
At Productcaster we offer:
- Transparent fixed fee commercials terms that will work for retailers and agencies
- Seamless and hassle-free migration managed by Productcaster
- Access to CSS Google team to support as required
- Regular releases to our platform and the opportunity to feed into our future development
- Performance Measurement Framework to ensure the benefits are aligned to your objectives
- User friendly comparison site that represents retailers’ brands in a professional way
- Dedicated multi-lingual specialist CSS team to answer all your questions
Productcaster has a Feefo 5-star rating, as scored by our customers for service.
Whether you are a brand or an agency, if you are interested in understanding how we can support you through these changing times, please contact our specialist CSS team for more information on +44 (0)203 910 7026 or email email@example.com.
You can also read more about the imminent Google CSS partner changes here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7524491?hl=en-GB