Productcaster CSS solution for Retailers
As an official Google Comparison Shopping Partner, Productcaster enables retailers of any size to improve their PLA performance by entering the Google Shopping Ads auction at a more competitive media rate via a Comparison Shopping Service partner. This has the benefit of increasing your impression share for the same cost as you are paying today and improving your ROI.
Our specialist Comparison Shopping trained shopping team will support your migration to using Google CSS whilst ensuring no changes to the way that you currently manage your PLA activity. You are fully in control at all times and will continue to manage your campaigns directly from your current Merchant Centre.
We provide you with…
- Full onboarding and seamless migration from our expert shopping team – we offer a fully managed, easy process that is Google compliant
- A proprietary measurement and reporting framework to help you accurately monitor the performance improvement of the migration to the new CSS format
- Coverage across all EU markets, including multi-lingual support
Your products included on
- Productcaster, our Google-approved shopping comparison site
- A dedicated helpdesk, knowledge base and support
The only change you’ll see is the link in the Shopping advert. Where it says ‘By Google’ will change to ‘By Productcaster’.
How to get started – 5 simple steps to improve your Google ROI
- We associate your Google merchant centre with our Comparison Shopping merchant centre
- We publish your products to the Productcaster comparison shopping site, using your feed
- We launch a test with a sample of your campaigns and measure the performance uplift
- We assist you in opting the rest of your campaigns into the Comparison Shopping ad format
- Your adverts now appear in Google Shopping with the message ‘ads by Productcaster’
It isn’t the first time that Comparison Shopping Services (CSS) have come under examination from retailers and agencies who are trying to get the best possible outcome for their performance. Back in August 2018, Productcaster reported on the key strategies to get the...
Comparison Shopping Services (CSS) have been around for over 18 months, yet not all retailers and brands have taken advantage of the opportunity to make big savings on their Google Shopping fees and improve overall performance. With peak fast approaching, here at...
Any brand or retailer knows that the key to success in reaching their potential customers with their products not only in the right place but also at the right time. However, for some, it doesn’t always feel that simple. If you’re a growing business the challenge is...