Productcaster CSS solution for Retailers
As an official Google Comparison Shopping Partner, Productcaster enables retailers of any size to improve their PLA performance by entering the Google Shopping Ads auction at a more competitive media rate via a Comparison Shopping Service partner. This has the benefit of increasing your impression share for the same cost as you are paying today and improving your ROI.
Our specialist Comparison Shopping trained shopping team will support your migration to using Google CSS whilst ensuring no changes to the way that you currently manage your PLA activity. You are fully in control at all times and will continue to manage your campaigns directly from your current Merchant Centre.
We provide you with…
- Full onboarding and seamless migration from our expert shopping team – we offer a fully managed, easy process that is Google compliant
- A proprietary measurement and reporting framework to help you accurately monitor the performance improvement of the migration to the new CSS format
- Coverage across all EU markets, including multi-lingual support
Your products included on
- Productcaster, our Google-approved shopping comparison site
- A dedicated helpdesk, knowledge base and support
The only change you’ll see is the link in the Shopping advert. Where it says ‘By Google’ will change to ‘By Productcaster’.
How to get started – 5 simple steps to improve your Google ROI
- We associate your Google merchant centre with our Comparison Shopping merchant centre
- We publish your products to the Productcaster comparison shopping site, using your feed
- We launch a test with a sample of your campaigns and measure the performance uplift
- We assist you in opting the rest of your campaigns into the Comparison Shopping ad format
- Your adverts now appear in Google Shopping with the message ‘ads by Productcaster’
As veterans in trading during peak for retailers, we know how this period can make or break retailers. With up to 40% of a retailer’s sales typically driven through October and December alone, a poor trading period has resulted in many retail casualties in the first...
It’s been over a year since Comparison Shopping Services (CSSs) first flooded the market following Google’s anti-trust ruling for favouring their own shopping comparison service. Since then, a lot has changed. Not only did the market see an influx of agencies and...
The fashion industry has been at the centre of many critiques for the last few years. With high street stores closing and profit warnings from major retailers, the belief by many is a strong and well-executed online marketing strategy is what will drive brands...