Productcaster CSS solution for Retailers
As an official Google Comparison Shopping Partner, Productcaster enables retailers of any size to improve their PLA performance by entering the Google Shopping Ads auction at a more competitive media rate via a Comparison Shopping Service partner. This has the benefit of increasing your impression share for the same cost as you are paying today and improving your ROI.
Our specialist Comparison Shopping trained shopping team will support your migration to using Google CSS whilst ensuring no changes to the way that you currently manage your PLA activity. You are fully in control at all times and will continue to manage your campaigns directly from your current Merchant Centre.
We provide you with…
- Full onboarding and seamless migration from our expert shopping team – we offer a fully managed, easy process that is Google compliant
- A proprietary measurement and reporting framework to help you accurately monitor the performance improvement of the migration to the new CSS format
- Coverage across all EU markets, including multi-lingual support
Your products included on
- Productcaster, our Google-approved shopping comparison site
- A dedicated helpdesk, knowledge base and support
The only change you’ll see is the link in the Shopping advert. Where it says ‘By Google’ will change to ‘By Productcaster’.
How to get started – 5 simple steps to improve your Google ROI
- We associate your Google merchant centre with our Comparison Shopping merchant centre
- We publish your products to the Productcaster comparison shopping site, using your feed
- We launch a test with a sample of your campaigns and measure the performance uplift
- We assist you in opting the rest of your campaigns into the Comparison Shopping ad format
- Your adverts now appear in Google Shopping with the message ‘ads by Productcaster’
When it comes to Comparison Shopping Services (CSS), Google Shopping, is probably the most recognised and acknowledged platform out there. Comparison sites provide a space where retailers can advertise their products and attract new customers through targeted ads, and...
Looking back at how retail has evolved over the last ten years, it seems perplexing to think of a time where manually flicking through catalogues, waiting a week for the delivery without tracking, and walking into a store with little to no knowledge of the products,...
It might seem strange to think that for many the Christmas period doesn’t start in December, but instead started months ago. The planning period for marketers, (which can often start even earlier than September,) is an essential component in the delivery and success...