Productcaster CSS solution for Retailers
As an official Google Comparison Shopping Partner, Productcaster enables retailers of any size to improve their PLA performance by entering the Google Shopping Ads auction at a more competitive media rate via a Comparison Shopping Service partner. This has the benefit of increasing your impression share for the same cost as you are paying today and improving your ROI.
Our specialist Comparison Shopping trained shopping team will support your migration to using Google CSS whilst ensuring no changes to the way that you currently manage your PLA activity. You are fully in control at all times and will continue to manage your campaigns directly from your current Merchant Centre.
We provide you with…
- Full onboarding and seamless migration from our expert shopping team – we offer a fully managed, easy process that is Google compliant
- A proprietary measurement and reporting framework to help you accurately monitor the performance improvement of the migration to the new CSS format
- Coverage across all EU markets, including multi-lingual support
Your products included on
- Productcaster, our Google-approved shopping comparison site
- A dedicated helpdesk, knowledge base and support
The only change you’ll see is the link in the Shopping advert. Where it says ‘By Google’ will change to ‘By Productcaster’.
How to get started – 5 simple steps to improve your Google ROI
- We associate your Google merchant centre with our Comparison Shopping merchant centre
- We publish your products to the Productcaster comparison shopping site, using your feed
- We launch a test with a sample of your campaigns and measure the performance uplift
- We assist you in opting the rest of your campaigns into the Comparison Shopping ad format
- Your adverts now appear in Google Shopping with the message ‘ads by Productcaster’
The direction of ecommerce is changing both short-term and long-term Using the latest eCommerce data from the ONS, Summit predicts that online retail spends (vs. store) will not return to the previous levels set in 2019 (20%). Instead, increase to as much as 48%...
Comparison Shopping Services (CSS) have created plenty of noise in the digital marketing space over the last 2 years. Almost everyone – agencies, retailers and consumers – have encountered a CSS partner ad during this time to help with their Shopping campaign...
The Christmas deals, the hysteria in shops and the bargain finders out in full force can only mean one thing, Black Friday is upon us. The exciting time for retailers and consumers alike starts as early as the third week in November and continues for two weeks or more...