Any brand or retailer knows that the key to success in reaching their potential customers with their products not only in the right place but also at the right time. However, for some, it doesn’t always feel that simple.
If you’re a growing business the challenge is understanding how best to manage your product inventory as your business expands. Gone are the days of confusing spreadsheets, manual optimisation and a poor view and organisational structure. This is the age of robust and versatile data feed management solutions.
What is a data feed management solution?
A data feed management solution allows you to take full control of your product inventory/feeds. With such technology you can:
- Publish your products online to multiple shopping networks at once
- Measure the success of products and their profitability
- Centralise data to create an overall view of your products
- Improve the profitability of your business with increased visibility
Software as a service (SaaS) solutions are the number one choice for retailers to combat this challenge as they provide ultimate flexibility. Accessible from anywhere, at any time via an internet connection, retailers can act and respond at speed to the demands of their business, giving them back the control.
Productcaster is a SaaS data feed management solution which is simple by design and effective in delivering the highest possible performance. If you’re just starting out, or even if you’re currently using an existing data feed solution, migrating over to Productcaster is easy. Productcaster offers clients a Safe Launch onboarding programme, with a transparent optimisation plan to help ensure you launch and hit the ground running.
By using a solution to manage product inventory, a retailer can have ultimate control over their online presence, giving the opportunity to create, optimise and publish at speed. With Productcaster technology, a brand can leverage their products amongst millions of potential customers by:
- Understanding their feed health to make informed changes to support positive performance improvements
- Optimise products at scale to support promotions, stock levels and drive the best ROI
- Publish to an unlimited number of partners including Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google, and other affiliate networks
- Evaluate performance and create changes at a granular or mass level